Papertricks 1-6 Papertricks 1-6

Amazing!

This movie is great. The papertricks are funny and original. Good job!

Power saw accident Power saw accident

I like it.

I really like this movie, it's short, original and nicely animated. And it's way better than some other stickmen animations here on Newgrounds... I would like it to see more Flash animations from you.

((( Rapid Skate ))) ((( Rapid Skate )))

Not again...

Please don't sumbit movies like this. Newgrounds is a place for Flash movies, not video's imported into Flash.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

fuck you Konflict, your a looser.

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Really nice.

This game is a bit too short and way too easy. It is actually more of an interactive movie than a game... But I really enjoyed playing it (especially the pissing part) because it has great graphics and is very original. Keep up the good work.

Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1 Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1

Nice!

I'm not really into dress-up games, but this one is pretty good. I think it's great that you've used clothes and props from the TV series. Good job!

radonTM responds:

Thanks to everybody.
The first one that is blue actually ;)

I'm on short'lydays the next 5 Days but after then I'll fix the known bugs.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Amazing!

Wow, this is almost as good as Sonic Advance. But I don't understand why you used the original sprites... Why didn't you create new characters and maybe some new levels? Wouldn't it be more fun to create a game that you fully designed yourself? Anyway, good job and I hope to see more of your Flash games soon.