Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Really nice.

This game is a bit too short and way too easy. It is actually more of an interactive movie than a game... But I really enjoyed playing it (especially the pissing part) because it has great graphics and is very original. Keep up the good work.

Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1 Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1

Nice!

I'm not really into dress-up games, but this one is pretty good. I think it's great that you've used clothes and props from the TV series. Good job!

radonTM responds:

Thanks to everybody.
The first one that is blue actually ;)

I'm on short'lydays the next 5 Days but after then I'll fix the known bugs.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Amazing!

Wow, this is almost as good as Sonic Advance. But I don't understand why you used the original sprites... Why didn't you create new characters and maybe some new levels? Wouldn't it be more fun to create a game that you fully designed yourself? Anyway, good job and I hope to see more of your Flash games soon.

Terminator 3 Soundboard Terminator 3 Soundboard

Best fucking soundboard ever!

This is probably the best soundboard I've seen yet! It has good quality sounds and looks okay. But maybe you should add some animation or larger pictures to your soundboard...

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Nice!

I really like this game, it looks better than the first one and it's a bit more challenging. I hope to see Frank's Adventure 3 soon...

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Fucking great!

This game is awesome. It has good graphics, very good sound effects and the gameplay is great! Keep up the good work, Edmund.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

I love interactive movies!

This game is awesome! It has nice graphics and great gameplay. It's a shame that we don't get to see many of these games lately... Anyway, I can't wait to see the sequel. Good job!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

GREAT!

This game is awesome! It's very addictive, but once you've finished it, it becomes pretty boring. I ATE EVERYTHING AND COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE POND ECO-SYSTEM. :-D

Dead Baby Dressup best of Dead Baby Dressup best of

Sweet!

This one of the best dress-up games on Newgrounds! What more can I say?!

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

I like it.

This game is pretty good, but it gets boring too fast and it's way to easy! You should make a sequel with more weapons and better gameplay...