Papertricks 1-6 Papertricks 1-6

Amazing!

This movie is great. The papertricks are funny and original. Good job!

Power saw accident Power saw accident

I like it.

I really like this movie, it's short, original and nicely animated. And it's way better than some other stickmen animations here on Newgrounds... I would like it to see more Flash animations from you.

((( Rapid Skate ))) ((( Rapid Skate )))

Not again...

Please don't sumbit movies like this. Newgrounds is a place for Flash movies, not video's imported into Flash.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

fuck you Konflict, your a looser.

Livecorpse Tribute Livecorpse Tribute

Do you think this is funny?

This is a very dumb tribute and if you liked Livecorpse you wouldn't have created such a stupid Flash movie. I'll come back to this page every single just to vote zero on this piece of crap.

Castlevania - Endgame Castlevania - Endgame

Castlevania is great.

I'm a big Castlevania fan and I can say that you've done a pretty good job with this movie. The only part I didn't like about this Flash movie was the part were Alucard was sleeping in his bed and dreamed about the "Nintendo-party"...

All Your BLAM! All Your BLAM!

All your space will be filled by us!

This is a great parody on AYB. The graphics could have been done better, but overall it's a nice movie. Good job.

More Moron Movies More Moron Movies

Very nice!

This movie is alright! The graphics were pretty good, the sound was okay, but the whole movie just isn't as funny as Arfenhouse...

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Th15 i2 TH3 5H1T!!!11

I didn't think it was possible, but this is way better than "Hyakugojyuuichi!!" and "Arfenhouse: The Movie". Keep up the good... uuhhh... bad work?!

SH: Living Static Trailer SH: Living Static Trailer

This is an insult to Konami.

What the fuck does this have to do with Silent Hill? Only the music is from Silent Hill!

shogar responds:

It's a trailer for my flash movie that I'm working on. It's a story I'm working on in Silent Hill. (Sorry I had to post this again. I'm too lazy to post something different. lol)

GTA 4 - NY - Trailer GTA 4 - NY - Trailer

Shit.

Why did you upload this to Newgrounds? Haven't you read the Portal rules? "Your movie must not be a pointless demo or preview without any redeeming qualities!"